|Details of the event you selected|
19th March 2013|
Inauguration of panel to investigate allegations of misconduct against the present holder of the Office of the Deputy Governor, His Excellency, Sir Jude Agbaso.
The Chief Judge of lmo State, HON. JUSTICE BENJAMIN AHANONU NJEMANZE, at the request of the Speaker of lmo State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon.(Chief) Ben Uwajumogu contained in a letter reference No. lHA/SP.5H3A/23/15 of 13th March, 2013 has constituted a panel to investigate allegations of misconduct against the present holder of the Office of the Deputy Governor of lmo State, His Excellency, Sir Jude Agbaso as contained in the articles of Misconduct attached to the Notice of Impeachment annexed to the said letter under reference.
The members of the Panel are as follows;
1. HON. JUSTICE G.C. IHEKIRE (Retired) - - - Chairman
2. BARRISTER VIN ONYEKA - - - Member
3. BARRISTER EGONU MERE - - - Member
4. ELDER HUMPHREY AJAELU - - - Member
5. MRS. CECELIA CHINYERE OLADIMEJI- Member
6. MR. JAMES GOZIE NZE - Member
7. OKPARAKU NWARIE Member
The Panel will be inaugurated on 19th March, 2013, at 9.00am at the Court Hall of the Chief Judge.