NAME: Theresa Eberechukwu Chukwuemeka-Chikeka
DATE OF BIRTH: 27th October, 1958
LGA/STATE: Owerri North, Imo State
MARITAL STATUS: Married
2. St. Mary’s Primary School, Ubogwu Awo-Omamma, Oru East LGA from 1967 to 1970
Secondary School Umungasi,
Secondary School, Ukpom Abak,
School of Basic Studies,
6. Automatically admitted into
NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE: Ministry of Justice,
1. Borno State Government, Ministry of Justice,
2. Transferred to
1. Director of Civil Litigation
2. Permanent Secretary, Judicial Service Commission in March 2nd 2006 to 19th June, 2006
3. Solicitor – General/Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Justice, Owerri, June 2006 to 5th May, 2006.
PRESENT APPOINTMENT: High Court Judge 6th May, 2006. Sworn in 20th May, 2006.
PRESENT POSTING: High Court of Justice Mbano/Etiti Judicial Division Sitting at Umuelemai
1. Advanced Course in Civil Procedure at the College of Advanced Legal Studies,
Environmental Pollution at Anpez,
1. Aper Workshop, Concorde Hotel, Owerri, 1999.
2. Women in Management F.S.P., Owerri 2000.
Director of Planning, Research & Statistics
4. Retreat for Directors at Oguta Lake Motel 2004.
MEMBERSHIP TO ORGANIZATIONS:
1. Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Owerri Branch
2. International Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA).
3. Catholic Women Organisation.
Law Officers Association of
Ladies Auxiliary of the Knights of
1. Member of Several Administrative panel of Inquiry
2. Facilitator of the Administration of Oath of Office to Public/Civil Servants in the 1993 to 2008
1. Treasurer Nigerian Bar Association 1999 -2003
2. Present Christian Women Association, Towns 3 & 4 St. Marks Parish, New Owerri 1998 to 2006.
AWARD RECEIVED: 2003 National Productivity order of merit Award. (NPOM)